Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

SaturdaySaturday by Ian McEwan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book! This book is about to go flying across the room, oooppps there it went!
throwing book gif photo: Throwing Book at Author SitchThrowingBook_zps629f99d2.gif
There is just to effing much wrong with this. I feel like the author has been speaking down to me the entire book!
To be fair the argument of going to war with Iraq was well thought out, and executed; just to be shot to hell and back by the home invasion.
I did like the perspective that of a foreign citizen. I was personally in high school when the events in the book are set. So that being said; I'm now going back and doing homework on most of the events that I was too busy to know what the hell was going on. Yes. Shame on me, but I'm doing my best to make up for it. :P
Well that's all for now pretties!
Ta-ta!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...