Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson

Treasure IslandTreasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've read this several times since my childhood along with The Hobbit, and The Wizard of OZ.
It brings up nostalgic feelings when you think about it. The story is one that everyone knows, but the writing is something that has been so sheltered from the lazy. You have to seek out your own education to appreciate Stevenson's writings.

Peter Jackson please make this into a movie???
beg gif photo: Beg mlf-skeleton-pd-05-kj0022.jpg
I want the masses to be educated!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...