Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Thursday, March 24, 2016

CoralineCoraline by Neil Gaiman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have different parents or siblings? Then maybe you should check this book out. Gaiman gives us a new perspective as to why we should be careful what we wish for.
Cheers and Creepy Readings!

 photo coraline.jpg

View all my reviews
“How do I know you'll keep your word?" asked Coraline. "I swear it," said the other mother. "I swear it on my own mother's grave." "Does she have a grave?" asked Coraline. "Oh yes," said the other mother. "I put her in there myself. And when I found her trying to crawl out, I put her back.” ― Neil Gaiman, Coraline
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” ― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...