Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1)Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can not tell you how much I loved the movie, and then to my surprise I found out it was a book. Later I read more of this writer's books and series. I can not express how much Diana Wynne Jones touched my heart as a reader. Not many books have ever done that to me. The Wizard of Oz and The Girl who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making; are the only two books that have ever effected me in the way that I did. And that reaction was this...
Photobucket
Now picture this I'm pregnant while reading this. washing my laundry, and it's New Years Eve and lastly I'm alone after getting my son to bed.

View all my reviews
“I feel ill," [Howl] announced. "I'm going to bed, where I may die.” ― Diana Wynne Jones, Howl's Moving Castle
“I think we ought to live happily ever after," and she thought he meant it. Sophie knew that living happily ever after with Howl would be a good deal more hair-raising than any storybook made it sound, though she was determined to try. "It should be hair-raising," added Howl. "And you'll exploit me," Sophie said. "And then you'll cut up all my suits to teach me.” ― Diana Wynne Jones, Howl's Moving Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...