Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Pride and PrejudicePride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had so many of these moments due to Mr. Bennet while reading this book. Austin was a woman of her her time; I can tell you.

Photobucket

The characters include: the Bennet family, Mr. Darcy, Mr. & Ms. Bingly, and a few secondary characters whom center their lives around gossip and scandal. With the Bennets is a father, his wife, and their five daughters. Now all that estrogen has to do something in has to do something to a man's mind. During this era women didn't inherent property or real estate unless you held a title to royalty. This causes many comical, uncomfortable, and embarrassing scenes in the pages of this book.

On the whole this this is your ultimate romance. Nothing honestly can compare with this classic. So ladies get your beverages ready, and prepare to bust a gut.
Have a great time reading! Cheers!

View all my reviews
A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.
I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.
Angry people are not always wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...