Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Color of Magic (Discworld, #1; Rincewind #1)The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had heard of Terry Pratchett through Neil Gaiman's work. I had looked up his author biography, and I was daunted by this man's work.
Now that I've read the first out of many I can envision how vast this series is going to be. Oh and funny. I forgot to mention that.
I don't share a lot but I'm pretty much into sci-fi, so this is really up my ally. Lenord Nemoy died on my birthday, and on the following week so did Sir Pratchett. To me this was like the Library of Alexandria burning. Those who regularly following should get this. More later for you later pretties.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...