Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, December 30, 2013

The Awakening (The Vampire Diaries, #1)The Awakening by L.J. Smith
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

At first I think yeah this was okay, and then Mushu reminds me.

Photobucket

As a family guardian he should know. I honestly wish that I had never seen the show which prompted me to read this atrocious work of fiction. Elana is nothing more than a callow gossiping slut. Matt walks away from a relationship with Elana like a punk a$$. Stephen obviously has issues of letting the past be in the past, and Damon just has a certain type that he prefers. The storyline is worse than predictable, and the point of view is effing everywhere. I feel like I didn't even get the courtesy of a reach-around with this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...