Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Friday, August 1, 2014

The Coven (Sweep #2)

The Coven (Sweep, #2)The Coven by Cate Tiernan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The story picks up right where it left off in the first book. I like the format that the book is taking. Granted I'm annoyed by the fact this is centered around a group of teenagers.
A good factor to this series so far is the vast wealth of knowledge that has been thoroughly researched for these books. I really appreciate the fact that Tiernan has written this series, and attempts to diffuse prejudice due to ignorance.
Thank you Ms. Tiernan.
Cheers Pretties!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...