Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, #2)Fool Moon by Jim Butcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So far I'm starting to really love the series. I really like the way Harry has his apartment set up with textures and fabrics. I like it and can sympathize with large appliances always breaking just by bumping into them. Literally I have family members and hospital nurses who can confirm this. One reason I don't own a smart phone is that I've already broken two of my friend's phones just by holding it for them. It's not fair I tell you.
Bob the skull is a very funny and informative character.I always have the feeling that he's about to tell Harry...
 photo 10931717_631089657019353_5800270229089668975_o_zpstwvrqiqr.jpg
I'm just not sure how Harry gets drawn into these situations. How is he still alive, really? The sub- conscience conversation was a very interesting topic, that I'm sure that others that enjoyed this would agree. Also the variations on lyconthropes was amazing; what can I say? I just haven't read it anywhere else before, and I've read a lot. (view spoiler)
Good Job on this one Mr. Butcher!

View all my reviews
“There's more magic in a baby's first giggle than in any firestorm a wizard can conjure up, and don't let anyone tell you any different.” ― Jim Butcher, Fool Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...