Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Eclipse (Twilight, #3)Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

 photo grinchyhate.gif

Needless to say that I do not like this book, and I am very disgusted with what this book has done to our culture. The structure of the content itself is written like a very poor episode of a WB drama. It is not okay for many of the situations portrayed in this book, nor is the belittlement and subjugation. It is a shame that this is what young women have for as an example of romance.
Also I am appalled that the writer had no respect for the paranormal genre.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...