Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, April 18, 2016

First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1)First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My oh my oh my...
How is it that I haven't ever heard of this series.
Then bam! It hits me!
 photo 1004541_188033824709382_521753909_n_zpsd45e6b52.jpg

The characters were brilliant and witty. I especially enjoyed the banter between Charley and Cookie. The plot and mystery were very well done, and fairly twisted. You weren't able to figure out who the villain was until almost the end.
I think what I'm not to hip on is the male protagonist in this story. I'm not to crazy about the idea of this guy.
I thought the theory of crossing through the Grim Reaper was an extraordinary angle.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...