Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, April 18, 2016

The Horn of Moran (Adventurers Wanted, #2)The Horn of Moran by M.L. Forman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Good... Good...
Interesting.
Hoping that 16 year old Alex will eventually stop sniveling. He seems overly humble and it seems like insincerity. I mean is this what I have to look forward to when my kid's go into the teenage years? The 'tween years' are pissing me off, and driving me...
 photo tumblr_m7674uZ9uC1qjef28o1_500.gif

I loved how many magical creatures were included in this installment. Much of the other characters are interesting, but the adventure has seemed a little too structured for my taste. If this was a story written for adults instead of children, I most likely would have given this five stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...