Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Highly Sensitive Person: How to Thrive When the World Overwhelms YouThe Highly Sensitive Person: How to Thrive When the World Overwhelms You by Elaine N. Aron
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Yes, I'm finding that a lot of this has illuminated a lot of things about myself. I find that a few of the exercises are helpful. Hopefully I will be able to get a lot of my other family members to read this, and that they can better understand me.
I did have to take this slow, and actually assert myself. Some of the excercises seem like that they are in the trial and error stage, but nothing ventured nothing gained right?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...