Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, June 26, 2017

Dime Store Magic (Women of the Otherworld, #3) by Kelley Armstrong

Dime Store Magic (Women of the Otherworld, #3)Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I looked on with sever skepitism when I started reading this one, because I just didn't like the female protagonist. She was in the first two books of the series, and just wasn't a likable character. How ever the brilliant thing about evolution of a character, and humans is that we change. For better or for worse. The ending was fantastic, and immediately I picked up the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...