Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) by Illona Andrews

Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4)Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wasn't nearly as pleased with this installment as I was with the first three books in the series. I think the reason for this was having to wait for so long for this installment. I tend to lose my place, interest, and concentration for the series itself after having to wait for so long. I think for a while I'm going to take a break from Andrews until she is done with this series, and reread the series again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...