Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, June 26, 2017

Spell Bound (Women of the Otherworld, #12) by Kelley Armstrong

Spell Bound (Women of the Otherworld, #12)Spell Bound by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yay, more to Savannah's and Adam's story. I really do like Savannah now that she's grown up. Couldn't so much stand her when she was mentioned in No Humans Involved and Industrial Magic. Armstrong's writing has a great cycle of characters with their corresponding books. She has really impressed me with the last few books, and I'm looking forward to reading more of her future works.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...