Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Friday, June 23, 2017

The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3) by Kelley Armstrong

The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3)The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yay! Very very good read. Kelley Armstrong is by far in my top 30 modern authors The only disappointment though is having to wait for the next book to come out. Now I’m getting ready to finish out her Women of the Otherworld series. Just three more books to go.
My question though, is this the end of the Darkest Powers? If it is, can we expect the characters to make another appearance in The Gathering series?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...