Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare

City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Yeah, so I just wasn't as happy as I thought I would be after reading this second book to the series. While some characters are likable, I found myself just frustrated with the main protagonists. The surrounding magical system is well done, but when coupled with this main scheme it just doesn't mesh well. I do hope that as I continue with the series that it will get better.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...