Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1) by Gail Carriger

Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Like Pride and Prejudice and the Parasol Protectorate series I had these

Pride and Prejudice Review photo tumblr_lpbsjivZJ41qjlu8u.gif

moments from guffawing so frequently. Any mention of ripped petticoats, decolletage, or pudding sent me into the hysterics.

This new series was very satisfying, and I love the fact that Ms. Carriger decided to continue with this universe. I hope to continue soon with the next book, and see where this plot will go.

Cheers Pretties!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...