Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Happenstance Found (The Books of Umber, #1) by P.W. Catanese

Happenstance Found (The Books of Umber, #1)Happenstance Found by P.W. Catanese
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a weird book this was! The character development was well done, and the plot was interesting. The progression and speed of the story left a lot to be desired though. I expected it to move faster than it did. I think what makes up for this: is the detail to the world's history and the structure of the magical system. This is very hard to accomplish so I have to hand my praise off to Catanese for it.
Hats off and Cheers Pretties!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...