Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Heartless (Parosol Protectorate, #4) by Gail Carriger

Heartless (Parasol Protectorate, #4)Heartless by Gail Carriger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Heartless Review photo fatpuss_zpsae386a67.gif

My there was a lot of eating done in the forth book of the Parasol Protectorate. I was shocked by the fact that Alexia wasn't confined, as was the custom in England during this era. I did find so much humor in the final chapters of the book, but I shall not spoil this humorous end. So please continue on with your day.
Cheers Pretties!

View all my reviews
“[She] lost her patience, a thing she was all too prone to misplacing.”
“Which was why, some six hours later, Alexia Maccon's daughter was born inside the head of an octomaton in the presence of her husband, a comatose werewolf dandy, and a French inventor.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...