Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Seven Kinds of Hell (Fangborn, #1) by Dana Cameron

Seven Kinds of Hell (Fangborn, #1)Seven Kinds of Hell by Dana Cameron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Seven Kinds of Hell Review photo bueno.png
Si, muy muy bueno!
Pardon me I just couldn't resist. This was my first encounter with this author. I really dug this book, I dug it like a garden. This plot had a very refreshing theory for the paranormal genre. The characters, settings, and conversations were all very well developed. A pity that I'm going to have to wait a while until the next book to come out. I'm left with this outraged feeling.
 photo 1175186_573146512748268_2002699868_n_zps8fc85ad4.jpg

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...