Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Saturday, December 8, 2018

A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1)A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Dear Pretties,

Wow what a start this book gets. I was terribly confused when there was a paranormal twist to this book. I wasn't expecting it at all.

GIFSoup

The plot is a soupy mess, and is really unstructured. One thing I did like was the magical aspect of this book.
That's all for now.
Ta-ta,
shizuku


View all my reviews
Because you don't notice the light without a bit of shadow. Everything has both dark and light. You have to play with it till you get it exactly right.
How I'd love to get away from here and be someone else for a while in a place where no one knows or expects certain things from me.
There's a lot about discovering who you are and how difficult that is. And it never stops.
May I suggest that you all read? And often. Believe me, it's nice to have something to talk about other than the weather and the Queen's health. Your mind is not a cage. It's a garden. And it requires cultivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...