Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, December 30, 2013

Black Bird, Vol. 6 (Black Bird, #6)Black Bird, Vol. 6 by Kanoko Sakurakouji
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So we were left wondering why in ever loving H**L why our leading female protagonist walks right into a shed with a guy who is her lovers evil brother.
Really this girl if she was real wouldn't be walking because of her stupidity.
I like many aspects of this manga; though I'm teetering on the fence of dropping this manga. *screeching tires! Shizuku is going to drop something!*
The saving grace so far has been: the folklore, some supporting characters and their back stories, and the art style. For now I'll continue, but if there isn't any improvement in a few volumes I'm going to drop it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...