Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, December 30, 2013

Black Bird, Vol. 3 (Black Bird, #3)Black Bird, Vol. 3 by Kanoko Sakurakouji
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sexual Harassment abounds right off in the beginning of this volume; Boo! Minus 1 star for the entire series. About twenty pages the real story starts. The Immortal Fruit Record is an interesting theory, but I can not stand the dancing around that the characters have to go through. The first antagonist to this manga has been quiet, but makes a reappearance. Hmm I see where this is going.
Holy moley spicy guacamole wasn't expecting that! What happens is just clearly effed up.
I just can't go into this one because I'm just clearly too pissed off about it!
Fly Pretties! Fly!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...