Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, December 30, 2013

Black Bird, Vol. 2 (Black Bird, #2)Black Bird, Vol. 2 by Kanoko Sakurakouji
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This one was a little better in alleviating my confusion, but at the same time raising my wrathful ire of what I absolutely hate. Love triangles! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 photo 1187301_10151904106154059_125197186_n_zps232d575e.jpg
This would have been better if it had been all laid out on the table. Don't try to keep secrets in a relationship, this manga is a perfect example of what not to do!
Three stars for you! Grrrrr.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...