Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, December 30, 2013

Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #4)Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So far I can say that this installment is fractionally better than the first three books put together, and this is only by chapter 3. It doesn't seem that it is as shallow as the previous. Bonnie is a more rounded and believable character.
Questions for chapter 3: Why didn't the girls know Caroline's house as well as their own? If they've been great pals their whole life wouldn't they. Maybe it's just me, but I'm the type of person that makes it a point to know my surroundings! How big is Caroline's house, is it some type of mansion for Christ's sake?
Chapter 12 yet again exhibits this, example follows. "Stephen lighted a candle since the lights would hurt his eyes." See the grammar mistake, I do! It's fucking lit Smith! Where the hell is your editor? Really?
See these are the type of holes I can punch into this writers work! So now bringing to the masses bad grammar along with worse than shallow characters.
Merry effing x-mas!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...