Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, December 30, 2013

The Fury (The Vampire Diaries, #3)The Fury by L.J. Smith
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I don't know... When I started this series I guess I was expecting this quality.

Photobucket

And yes I know that not all vampire fiction can be as awesome as Vampire Hunter D, but I was expecting a lot more out of Smith on Vampire Diaries. Her Night World series was so much better in: plot, romance, and overall character. I'm baffled as to the reason why this show has done so well on the CW/WB.

Instead by the end of this installment I literally was like Captain Kirk throwing a fit because the laser beam missed its mark.

Photobucket

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...