Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Friday, August 1, 2014

Chasing Magic (Downside Ghosts #5) Review

Chasing Magic (Downside Ghosts, #5)Chasing Magic by Stacia Kane
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I don't know what it is about this series. It's defiantly uncouth, and morally wrong to like as much as I have. Oh Terrible, why so violent? I'm not a fan of Lex. Yes, he's good looking and arrogant.
So this has been a hard read for me. I don't know if it has been because I've been sick to my tummy, or if the gore is now just starting to get to me. Not many people really think about how gory something is until they see something like this.

Photobucket

And on another note, I would have thought that the leading lady would have done something about her drug problem by now. This is not a really great example to follow people. Just saying.

Photobucket
If you find yourself in a situation similar consider finding help than continuing down your destructive path.

The reason for this is that you get a three part goodbye suicide soliloquy. Where the fuck is this okay in modern day society? If you just so happen to have a relative who in an attic, and don't understand why. Read this. It might be educational.


I'm going to provide you with this..
At least the author has given us a through education on drug use, and the side affects. Terrible grammar that is showing an example of what it will be like when society dribbles down into Mike Judge's Idiocracy. I could even see some Religiouslous by Bill Mahr. Also an interesting paranormal mystery that could have been solved much much sooner in maybe twenty-five pages if you exclude all apologies, drug use, and violent displays of jealousy. Now again, WHERE IS THIS OKAY?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...