Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Friday, August 1, 2014

Bloody Jack: Being an Account of the Curious Adventures of Mary "Jacky" Faber, Ship's Boy Review

Bloody Jack: Being an Account of the Curious Adventures of Mary Bloody Jack: Being an Account of the Curious Adventures of Mary "Jacky" Faber, Ship's Boy by L.A. Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to say that I could feel the somberness that the author was trying to portray in the death of one of the ship-boys. Later though Jack goes through some pretty scary s#%t, and her cover is very close to being blown. Poor girl. Then oh hell. How did this happen?

Photobucket


I am laughing my ass off! This is just to damn funny. She literally thinks she's dying. So she gets her first dose of P.M.S. well us girls generally know and have the knowledge that this happens, but growing up an orphan she doesn't have a clue what's going on with herself. So she writes herself a will that she keeps on her person. I think it's even more hysterical when she tries to bring it up in her lessons.


Jacky puts a very humorous twist on her dire situation. I am somewhat reminded of the Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor. I really hope that this gets better. It's really starting to unsettle me.

Well eventually the crew finds out that...

Photobucket

Overall this was an exciting book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...