Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Friday, August 1, 2014

City of Ghosts (Downside Ghosts #3) Review

City of Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #3)City of Ghosts by Stacia Kane
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Don't read if you have a problem with some cursing....

How much trouble can this leading lady really get in? I mean this is the reaction when she gets a bag full of pills.

Photobucket

She has these psycho crazy zombie dogs, and comes face to face with them in the tunnels.



I think the only reason I keep reading this is just so I can read the blunders that this character has brought to the paranormal fiction field. I do have to admit while I absolutely hate this behavior exhibited it is also educating for all the squares out there. Think before you point your damn judgmental fingers at a person that has an effing problem. Why don't you offer to help?! Assholes!

The only redeeming factor came at the very last few pages. You'll have to read to find out why this book got bumped up to a 3-star rating.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...