Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Friday, August 1, 2014

Daughter of Smoke and Bone Review

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WARNING: WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE SEIZURES!



I know that this an amazing book, but I must say that I have to go back to square one in this one idea because she just had the same idea. Taylor must have played FFX as many times that I have. I can say that she has inspired me as well. Ms. Taylor good job on figuring out how to end this conundrum . Still I am upset... This is a range of emotions I went through.

Damnit!!!Wtf?
Photobucket

this Can't BE!
Photobucket

NO!
Photobucket

So I thought...
Photobucket

Smoked a few cigarettes, and went out and looked at the sky...
Photobucket

And something new came to me...
Photobucket



So in essence thank you very much for writing this Ms. Taylor.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...