Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Friday, August 1, 2014

Dance in the Vampire Bund vol. 1 Review

Dance In The Vampire Bund, Vol. 1 (Dance in the Vampire Bund, #1)Dance In The Vampire Bund, Vol. 1 by Nozomu Tamaki
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

We meet Akira, who turns a girl down. Then he is whisked up to a super poshe mansion. From what I can gather for this risky and gruesome manga is that Akira is to serve the Vampire Princess Mina Tepes.
Politically I'm blown away with how well the art and the plot was done.
As a parent I must say that this needs to be on the adult shelf, and marked NC-17. Not since Evangelion, Gantz, or Hellsing have I read something like this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...