Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Side Jobs: Stories From the Dresden Files (The Dresden Files, #12.5)Side Jobs: Stories From the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

 photo davidbowie.jpg

*squealing in fangirlish glee!*
I was so glad to find this. I love the series, but was always so disappointed to miss out on the short stories and novellas. Like in the short "It's my Birthday Too." I love the fact that you see more creature features in the shorts.
The very last story was a spoiler for me because I didn't know that I needed to read past the 11th book. So I'm automatically off to reading book 11.
But where in the Hell's Bells can I read about the Fungus demons?
Cheers people!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...