Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Turn Coat (The Dresden Files, #11)Turn Coat by Jim Butcher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I keep having these 'say what' episodes while reading this series. See look...
Turn Coat Review photo 1252074937_Subterranean_Homesick_Kitten_zpsdd51cd9b.gif

Yes almost that ridiculous. This book took the series to a level up. Mr. Butcher isn't afraid to insert tragedy into his writings. He took a very realistic approach to the plot. There was a bit of political intrigue with the White Council, and finding the traitor. It kept me on edge, and I was left scratching my head until just about the page before it happened. Let me tell you, you'll never expect it.
I have a feeling that I'll be in tears at the end of the next book. I've been through all sorts of emotions with The Dresden Files.
Turn Coat Review photo 1251735961_madagascar_zpsd102a03d.gif

View all my reviews
“You're in America now," I said. "Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer.” ― Jim Butcher, Turn Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...