Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Princess Bride The Princess Bride by William Goldman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

 photo nametag_zps0b6f60a2.jpg
Photobucket
As Mr. Goldman says in the beginning, 'This is my favorite book,' I agree. I am constantly watching the news so a line said by Fezzik's father really struck me. 'Life is pain Fezzik, anyone who says differently is selling something.' Does this sound familiar? Healthcare! Cap and Trade!
Another very admirable character is Indigo. His drive, his love for his father, and honor has really influenced my way of looking at the theory of chivalry. What happened to values? And as Glenn Beck puts it 'What has happened to common sense?'
My favorite lines are: "Don't rush a miracle, or you'll get a rotten miracle."
"As you wish."
"Good job Wesley, sleep well, I'll probably kill you tomorrow."

View all my reviews
“The Queen's Pride was his ship, and he loved her. (That was the way his sentences always went: It is raining today and I love you. My cold is better and I love you. Say hello to Horse and I love you. Like that.)” ― William Goldman, The Princess Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...