Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Thursday, March 24, 2016

White Night (The Dresden Files, #9)White Night by Jim Butcher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok for this installment I thought that Harry was just about to be pushed over the mental cliff. Nuttier than a fruitcake crazy.
He was just missing to many clues throughout the entire book. I had such a hard time reading this one. I had to read several chapters more than two or three times. I kept wondering where this New Mexico plotline came from. My attitude throughout this book was mostly this...
 photo tumblr_m67b347qfm1qeeznho1_400.gif
Now I'm starting the next book. I hope that it will be better than this one. It just wasn't a favorite. Still I love the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...