Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, August 15, 2016

A Kiss Before the Apocalypse (Remy Chandler, #1)A Kiss Before the Apocalypse by Thomas E. Sniegoski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first book that I've officially read by this author, but it isn't my first encounter either. I remember my attention being caught when reading Mean Streets. I remember now why I started looking because of the dog character Marlowe. He is a natural dog, not altered, no enhancements. Pretty funny dialogue between him and the main character.
Another thing that caught my attention was the excellent writing structure, the attention to detail, and the most likely amount of biblical research done to give us this plot.
I usually don't like to read anything of the like, just imagine my surprise.
Angels...
 photo 7857_440750679371005_913491160_n_zpsd5fe2fbb.jpg

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...