Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, August 15, 2016

A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Photobucket

I don't think I ate well for at least a week. Some of the topics Martin brings to our attention is a little off putting. This is one hella long ass book, and I loved every damned page of it.
I recommend that you read only if you have time.

View all my reviews
“Every man must die, Jon Snow. But first he must live.”
“Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next.”
“We look up at the same stars and see such different things.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...