Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, August 15, 2016

Attack of the Fiend (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles, #4)Attack of the Fiend by Joseph Delaney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow what in the world is going on? I'm not keeping up with this one so much. Not really seeing what direction Delaney is trying to take us. This is like a hydra building plot. What creep factors is in store for any who reads.
As I read this I met a few new character whom didn't stay with us for very long. Old family mysteries partially solved. Some disgustingly science projects snuffed out. And oh yes Witches! More witches! I love this author he rocks my effing socks off with the hibby jibbies.
So if you hear something go bump in the night consider this...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...