Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, August 15, 2016

Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires, #6)Biting Cold by Chloe Neill
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So I had to start the book over because my copy grew a pair of legs and walked off. Lo' and behold I found it again. Yay! Anyhow so far halfway into it and I'm bored. Yes the series has been really good so far, but I think I'm just waiting for that one thing to come along and blow me out of the water. So far it hasn't happened.

Oh so there it is...!
It's starting to get better. I'm really reminded of the snow scene with Simon from the Magic Bleeds series. Interesting I'm getting the same deja vu' type of feeling.
And soups on baby...

Oh what to do now?!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...