Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Monday, August 15, 2016

Changes (The Dresden Files, #12)Changes by Jim Butcher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay now the last story in Side Jobs: Stories From the Dresden Files makes sense.
There was a LOT of things I loved about this installment.
Who knew that Harry could be qualified for the award of
 photo ikarigendo_zps24f393d6.jpg

I mean really?! Susan Rodrigiaz you B*&^h!
 photo tumblr_lxgtya6o9Q1qffdizo2_250.gif
You are just downright F^$@ing wrong! I had no effing clue that something like that was going to present itself into the series. The evolution of the series has been excellent. There was plenty of humor, action, and creatures features in this one. More more more!
Cheers and Happy Readings!



View all my reviews
“If you make some comment even obliquely alluding to menstruation or menopause and its effect on my judgment," Murphy interrupted, "I will break your arm in eleven places.”
“Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...