Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Eona: The Last Dragoneye (Eon, #2)Eona: The Last Dragoneye by Alison Goodman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay you

Photobucket

Buckle up, and get ready for this sequel to Eon. Overall this was an EPIC WIN on Goodman's part. So she's getting two thumbs way way up!

Photobucket

The plot had contiuious action, and really outdone the previous book. Sadly there isn't going to be a following book; though I wouldn't mind another book sharing the settings and magic system.
I highly recmmend to people interested in Asia, manga, or dragons. This is what I look for in a fantastic book. It was a pleasure.
Cheers!

View all my reviews
“I have never heard a lady say 'arse,'" the emperor said mildly. "I haven't been a lady for long," I reminded him. A little demon–made of exhaustion and the emperors smile– pushed me into adding,"For five years I've been saying 'arse.' It's hard to stop saying 'arse' after that many years. I suppose I should stop saying 'arse,' since ladies don't say-" "'Arse'," he finished for me. I met his grin.”
“Men were always quick to believe in the madness of women.”
“And you are the girl's bitch, forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...