Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Foundation (Foundation, #1)Foundation by Isaac Asimov
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh my gods! What have I found?
fangirling gif photo: Fangirling fangirling.png

This was so well done that I was hung over for two whole days.
fangirling gif photo: tumblr_ltxrwzz8lZ1r00aqa.gif

Seriously at the moment in my reading history this author has been the only guy able to stand up to Robert A. Heinlein. For those of you that don't know I do enjoy me some Heinlein when I'm in serious depression. That and gallows humor, and this book delivered it.
gallows humor photo: thats what she said thatswhatshesaid.jpg

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...