Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was me at the end of the last book... I was just so disappointed.
Sad photo me-as-a-kid-when-my-parents-catch-me-doing-bad-things_o_686304.gif

The long wait time reminds me of the Army's theme of: Hurry up and wait!
 photo akcat6cevu1.gif

The plot has just been so slow and the character's are stale. I'm distraught...
 photo 2hx2gqhjpg.gif

If I didn't have the Hardcover to go along with the audiobook this would be me. There is absolutely no separation of who's point of view you're following. Absolutely none! Zip! Ziltch! Nada! Nein! EEie!
pissed photo tumblr_inline_mgqsilzCrw1qbv1y4_zps8908f7bf.gif

Where's the action? You know like this...
 photo monstermashp11.gif

Oh there it is, about 400 pages in. That seemed to stretched and unnecessary. Don't give into an editor saying that you need more!
Oh. Umpf. photo 117ve4g.gif

Ok that's all for now. Cheers Pretties! Bye-Bye.
 photo tumblr_m1rfpddOr01qhlwexo1_250.gif


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...