Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Hard TimesHard Times by Charles Dickens
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Next to David Copperfield this is one of Dickens' better works.
I wasn't horribly angry after reading this as I was with Oliver Twist.
 photo Recommended.gif

The settings were of the same quality that Dickens was so well known for, and this plot was fairly humorous. I thought that the town basing its moral merely on fact was interestingly illogical. This of course has disastrous outcomes, when human imagination is squelched in early childhood. Take a lesson parents; you might learn an important lesson.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...