Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Saturday, September 3, 2016

A Princess of Mars (Barsoom, #1)A Princess of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow! The descriptions and settings are freaking awesome! I wasn't expecting a plot like this in anyway, and I certainly wasn't expecting insectoids.
I know that there is a movie for this, but I'm holding off watching it until I finish this read. Anyone know if I need to read the entire series before I watch?
5-16-16
Carrying on with this today. Big warning for you readers is that this has strong southern 'country-isms' in this book!
Also, it has some impressive grammar.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...