Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Motor City Wolf (Urban Arcana, #3)Motor City Wolf by Cindy Spencer Pape
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

If I had to choose between reading this again, or a ham sandwich.
 photo 1229985_356080517857097_1619530151_n_zps5e59f6a8.jpg

Where did the quality from the first two books go? I'm so disappointed, and it seems that werewolves are starting to be so overused. It just doesn't live up to other werewolf fiction in the genre, and seemed that there was to much predictability in the plot.
I only recommend that you read if you are extremly bored.
Cheers Pretties!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...