Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Saturday, September 3, 2016

The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4)The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Is it just me who didn't find this book absolutely the best of the series?
I struggled to keep my attention on this particular plot. There was plenty of action, but I'm just not crazy when it goes into Piper's point of view. Leo and Hazel's chapters are much better. Also the mythos is very easy to follow, and retain the knowledge. I found that reading mythology and folk-lore easier to grasp after reading this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...