Wicked Shizuku's Reviews

Friday, June 23, 2017

All Souls' Night (Blood Ties, #4) by Jennifer Armintrout

All Souls' Night (Blood Ties, #4)All Souls' Night by Jennifer Armintrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This series was actually a mistake on my part, because I was looking for the Victoria Nelson series and found this one instead. I'm glad I found this series by mistake. It was a wonderfully action packed book. This was the finale to the series, and it doesn't disappoint following the first three. Who says you can't learn from fiction. Many thought provoking ideas comes from reading this.
Cheers and Happy Reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

"A Ring a-Ding-Ding" by Samantha Tolleson

  “A Ring a-Ding-Ding”   Cheery jingling airs Hurried purchases made Reunions after another year Incoming after not a whisper Se...